Tuesday, June 5, 2007

How we ended up at Adobe





So how does an web planner get invited to a dinner at Adobe? We'll I've had my eye on Scene 7 for over a year. They specialize in complex image delivery systems for the web and are the standard for room planners for companies like Behr Paint. Marilyn and I were pitching an italian tile company about a year ago, so I contacted them. They provided me with some information and a whitepaper they call Ecommerce 3.0. My head is still spinning about 2.0, but it's a good read. I can't figure out how to upload a PDF to this blog, if you want to read it, email me.

Anyway, like good salespeople they've been in my email box and voicemail for the last year, and when I got the news of them being aquired by Adobe, they also invited us to this dinner to meet their teams.

No comments: